Healthy Homes Program
Do Your Windows look like this and someone in your family like this?
If someone in your family 2-40 years old has asthma we have FREE resources to improve your family’s health and home.
You may qualify for the Healthy Homes Program if your home has its original windows and you live in one of these 6 zip codes:
53206, 53208, 53209, 53210, 53212, and 53216
City of Milwaukee Lead Abatement Program will provide $280 per window to replace original windows that have lead-based paint. We will provide referrals to Fight Asthma Milwaukee Allies for asthma care.
- This offer is for pre-1950 properties located in zip codes: 53206, 53208, 53209, 53210, 53212, and 53216
- Rental properties must have low-income tenants
- Vacant units must be made available to low-income families
- Owner-occupants must be low-income, have a pregnant woman or children less than 4 years old
- Property taxes must be current
- No open building code violations
- Qualified applicants receive Free supplies to control asthma triggers
- Owner has no copay for asthma services that may be worth up to $5,000
- Owner must be available for inspections and the family must be available for Community Health Worker
- Owner must be willing to pay up to 20% of costs plus $57 permit fee for window replacement
Property Owners please contact: Pat at email@example.com or call 414-286-2115.